08 February . 2019
Valentine's Date Ideas at Sterling on the Lake
Love is in the air! At Sterling on the Lake, we enjoy celebrating Valentine's Day -- so much so that we wanted to share some of our best ideas for a special day right here in our community. Check out our top 5 ideas for celebrating Valentine’s Day close to home… or more like in your own backyard!
- Sometimes all you need is a little fresh air and some nature to unwind from your day-to-day routine. Why not do that with the one you love? Our trails offer a great place for a romantic stroll or jog and connect with nature and your significant other.
- Nothing screams date night like a good old-fashioned movie. Take a trip to the Lakeside Clubhouse to enjoy a movie date night- Don’t forget the popcorn!
Private Picnic on Picnic Island
- Day or night, Picnic Island is the perfect spot to feel like you are miles away while being conveniently close to home. Pack a bag of your favorite snacks and journey over to the island for a low-key and relaxing outing.
- Feeling a bit more adventurous? Set out on an expedition with your loved one. Find the hidden waterfall at Sterling on the Lake!
- Spend the day at the Lakeside Pavilion where you can relax by the water, enjoy the sites and grill up a delicious dinner. This is a perfect spot to spend some quality time with your loved one or your entire family.
Enjoy a stress-free Valentine’s Day at Sterling on the Lake. Whether you desire to take a romantic stroll along one of our trails, plan a picnic on the island, or set out on an exciting expedition to find the hidden waterfall, there is something to fit practically every Valentine’s Day itinerary!
Want More Information?
- 2021 (4)
- 2020 (24)
- 2019 (40)
- 2018 (39)
- 2017 (18)
- 2016 (27)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (1)