13 June . 2019
Sterling on the Lake Tips for Celebrating Dad
Father's Day is June 16, so we've compiled a few ideas for treating Dad to some fun around Flowery Branch as well as in Sterling on the Lake. Whether you want to stay close to home or celebrate out on the town, you can make this Father’s Day one to remember!
Grab a Bite to Eat in Flowery Branch:
- Main St. Deli is located less than 20 minutes from Sterling on the Lake. This quaint Deli offers a host of delicious sandwiches and deli staples that Dad is sure to love!
- Famous Toastery is a short drive from our community, but well worth it. This is the perfect spot for giving in to your brunch cravings.
Local Live Music:
- Head over to Fish Tales Lakeside Grille where local singer-songwriter, Bob Zawada will begin playing at noon. Grab a bite to eat and enjoy some music out by the lake.
- Local singer-songwriter, Kurt Lee Wheeler, known for his folksy voice and covers of old school country and soft rock music will be playing at Pig Tales on Lake Lanier. If you are in the mood for BBQ, this is the place for you!
Explore Sterling on Lake:
- There’s so much for residents – and potential residents – to see and do around Lake Sterling. Celebrate Father’s Day with a day on the lake, rent kayaks and canoes for free at the community dock and explore Sterling on the Lake from the water.
- Gather the family, pack a basket or bag of snacks and head over to Picnic Island for an afternoon of fishing and fun in the sun to celebrate your dad.
- Plan a day full of fun games and activities out on the Village Green. From Frisbee to throwing the football, you can enjoy some fresh air while making memories together.
There’s so much to explore in charming Flowery Branch and our neighborhoods. Whether you journey out for tasty food or live music, live here, or choose to spend time in Sterling on the Lake by being a Resident for a Day, we hope you have a fun-filled time celebrating the father in your life!
Want More Information?
- 2019 (36)
- 2018 (39)
- 2017 (19)
- 2016 (27)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (1)