22 September . 2021
Top things to do around Flowery Branch this fall
Fall is here, and one of the many great things about Sterling on the Lake is its proximity to all of the many upcoming seasonal events and activities! Here are some of the many places and ways you can create memories with friends and family this fall season.
Activities In Flowery Branch:
- Aqualand Marina - What better way to enjoy the changing season than on a boat? Aqualand Marina is a full-service Marina located on the eastern shore of Lake Lanier. It is the world’s largest inland marina, and the largest marina in the United States. Bundle up and enjoy the fall colors and scenery from the water.
- Liberty Candy Company - Where there’s candy, there’s always festive cheer! Liberty Candy carries a large variety of goodies, including several nostalgic candies, “penny” candies and candies from most everyone’s childhood. They also offer their own handmade candies, which are made fresh daily. Stop by and stock up on some sweet treats to keep around the house, or pass out as gifts.
- Glamping at Lake Lanier - Camping in the great outdoors is what fall’s all about! And if you want to have a slightly more “glam” experience, try out glamping at Lake Lanier. You get the full outdoors experience, but with some of your essential needs fulfilled, like a comfortable bed to sleep in and a fresh cup of coffee from a Keurig Coffee Maker. Plan a trip, now through November 29, to reconnect with nature and share special moments with your family and friends.
Braselton and Buford are also around the corner from the community. Check out some of the festivities taking place just down the road.
Activities In Braselton:
- Chateau Elan Winery & Resort - Enjoy a delicious glass of wine and the stunning view of the leaves changing. Chateau Elan spans 3,500 acres of rolling hills and wooded forests, making for a stunning setting in the fall. Chateau Elan also offers dining, golf, and spa experiences to take advantage of during your visit.
- Braselton Antique & Artisan Festival: October Fall Festival - At the Braselton Antique & Artisan Festival, the vendors are hand-picked for the ultimate browsing and shopping experience. There are so many wonderfully handmade goods to choose from, you’ll be sure to find something for everyone in the family. Don’t miss their largest show, the October Fall Festival, from October 22 – 24 to pick up some special fall items, including pumpkins.
Activities In Buford:
- Buford Corn Maze - If you are looking for a spooky experience, check out the Haunted Forest at the Buford Corn Maze from September 4 – November 14. Be sure to say hi to Spookley the Square Pumpkin, the “Official Spokes-Pumpkin” for National Bullying Prevention Month.
- Warbington Farms - There’s so much fun to be had at Warbington Farms! With an enormous pumpkin patch, corn maze, and fun park to explore, you can spend a whole day at the farm. The fun park includes a petting zoo, slides, swings, jumping pillow, corn crib, and so much more. Visit Warbington Farms from September 23 – October 31 to make some seasonal memories.
Having events and activities nearby makes for another reason why Sterling on the Lake is a great place to live. With plenty of things to see and do around the community year-round, paired with its beautiful homes and many amenities, you’re bound to find your bliss here.
Previous PostReal Reviews about Sterling on the Lake
Older PostA Healthy Lifestyle Is Easy When Living in Sterling on the Lake
Want More Information?
- 2022 (7)
- 2021 (19)
- 2020 (24)
- 2019 (40)
- 2018 (40)
- 2017 (18)
- 2016 (27)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (1)