10 August . 2018
5 Things to do in Flowery Branch
Sterling on the Lake is conveniently located just around the corner from historic downtown Flowery Branch in Hall County. Throughout the years the town has maintained its picturesque appearance. “Old Town” is especially unique because it is one of the only historic downtown areas in Georgia that is located on a lake.
There are many things to see and do in the Flowery Branch community-
- Don’t miss the family-friendly free block parties that take place on the 3rd Friday of the month from May – October.
- Browse local produce, crafts and other items at the weekly Farmer’s Market, occurring every Thursday from 4 – 7 PM at the Flowery Branch Depot.
- Enjoy beautiful views of Lake Lanier at Flowery Branch Bay Park. The City of Flowery Branch leases 6.5 acres of land on beautiful Lake Lanier located at 6111 Mitchell Street. Spend the day fishing, picnicking, grilling or playing at the playground.
- Check out the historic caboose located at the north end of Main Street. Once an active mode of transportation, it now exists as a museum site.
- Get your adrenaline pumping exploring the canopy at Treetop Quest. Challenge yourself with obstacles and zip-lines through trees. This is an activity practically all ages can enjoy- there are courses for children, teens and adults.
No matter your interests, Flowery Branch has something for everyone! Explore our great city, and then wrap up the day by coming back to Sterling on the Lake and relaxing in your brand new home.
Previous Post5 Reasons to Attend the Harvest Balloon Festival
Older PostBest Pet Spots in Sterling on the Lake
Want More Information?
- 2019 (12)
- 2018 (39)
- 2017 (19)
- 2016 (27)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (1)