12 March . 2019
Say Hello to Spring at Sterling on the Lake
The first day of spring is almost here! With the weather slowly starting to warm up, it is time to start packing away your winter clothes and step outside to enjoy our different amenities. No matter how you define your bliss, there is something for everyone at Sterling on the Lake.
- The water still may be a bit chilly, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy beautiful Lake Sterling. Sip your morning coffee out on Picnic Island, cast a line into the lake or take a quick canoe ride to get your blood pumping.
- Curl up with a book – or beverage – by the outdoor fireplace on the veranda. If it’s still too chilly for you, pop inside for a movie in the theater or break a sweat in the 24-hour fitness center.
- Stay active by utilizing our miles of walking, jogging, biking trails and parks that connect Sterling on the Lake. Grab a football or Frisbee for a quick game on the Village Green, gather with family and friends by the fire pit to warm up, or enjoy some s’mores.
- Take part in competitive game of tennis with friends or family – we have three tennis centers to choose from! There is even an on-site tennis pro to help you improve your game. Want to switch up your game? Join a game of pickle ball or bocce ball.
- We are sure the kids are eager to play outside more. Discover the hidden treehouse, located just off the beaten path. Your children will love exploring and letting their imaginations run wild! Sterling on the Lake also has four playgrounds for the kids to monkey around.
- Get lost in a new book from the Hall County Spout Springs Public Library. When visiting, grab a warm cup of coffee, tea, wrap or panini. Enjoy your book and snack on the screened in porch at the library, or one of the many common areas in Sterling on the Lake.
Previous PostBuilder Spotlight: D.R. Horton
Older PostSpring Things — Our Favorite Nearby Activities
Want More Information?
- 2021 (4)
- 2020 (24)
- 2019 (40)
- 2018 (39)
- 2017 (18)
- 2016 (27)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (1)